Zentile is a lightweight magazine theme inspired by Yandex.Zen.
- Browsers: Edge, Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Opera
- Languages: English, Russian
- Responsive design
- Built-in image light box
- Theme settings
- Customizable logo
- Customizable background
- Show/hide featured image at the top of the post
- Show/hide author bio at the end of the post
- Always show sidebar
- Custom widgets
- Recent comments
- Recent posts
- PHP >= 5.6
- WordPress >= 5.3.x
- Download the theme from the releases page on GitHub (zentile-x.y.zip).
- Go to Appearance > Themes > Add New > Upload Theme and upload the downloaded archive with the theme (In order to update the theme in the future you need to install Easy Theme and Plugin Upgrades plugin).
- OR Unzip the archive to the
- Go to Appearance > Themes and activate it.
- Go to Settings > Reading and set Blog pages show at most to 5n (e.g. 5, 10, …).
- Go to Appearance > Widgets and add widgets Zentile: Categories, Zentile: Recent Comments and Zentile: Recent Posts.
- Go to Appearance > Customize and customize theme as you need.
Requirements: Node.js >= 12.x, Git
cd <wordpress>/wp-content/themes/ git clone https://github.com/denitcoder/wp-theme-zentile.git zentile cd zentile # install dependencies npm install # compile and minify all theme assets npm run build # or watch for changes npm run watch # or compile all assets and create the archive with the theme (e.g. <zentile>/releases/zentile-x.y.zip) npm run release
Zentile ├── assets - Uncompiled assets (js, css) ├── dist - Compiled and minified assets ├── releases - Zipped builds ready to publish ├── components - HTML components (buttons, alerts etc) ├── inc - Classes and utils ├── widgets - Custom widget classes └── languages - Translations